We are delighted to have won an astounding FIVE awards at the 2018 Irish Construction Excellence Awards (ICE Awards) which were announced to a capacity room of 550 leading Irish construction professionals in the historic surroundings of the Round Room at the Mansion House on Friday March 23rd.
The categories John Paul Construction won are:
- 1 Windmill Lane – Commercial over €10 Million
- Adare Manor – Leisure / Tourism
- Gilead Sciences – Commercial / Industrial under €10 Million
- National Gallery of Ireland – Public / Heritage
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Initiative – WorkSafe HomeSafe
According to JPC Managing Director, Eamon Booth “Winning these prestigious industry awards is a great honour for all at John Paul Construction and a tremendous acknowledgement of the efforts and capabilities of our people in the pursuit of excellence. We want to take the opportunity to thank our Clients for entrusting us with such outstanding projects and also all the Designers and industry professionals with whom we have collaborated so closely throughout the construction process.”